Monday, February 15, 2016

Sam sent the following email on Sunday, February 14, 2016.  Skibby submitted her mission papers this same day, and Sam refers to this at the end of his email....his very short email....again. ;)


Hey guys, I don't have time. But this week was good. We're teaching better with the Spirit. And I think finding people who have real intent. Thanks for the prayers. There's a few things that seem possible for us in the area. We just got done making out transfers starting in a week and a half and that took a bit of time this week but was fun and we were effective in the time that we had. I'm doing good. We're going to some mountain today which was not my idea but was roped into it and I'm not thrilled to go, but I'm on a mission and everything we do has to be a group project so I don't have a choice. The wards here just make you want to shake your head, but then you laugh at the ridiculousness of it, then you find out a way to help it. God bless Cambodia, it's a great place and I think Skibby will come here on her mission too. We'll see. Peace guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment