Saturday, January 2, 2016

Sam sent us the following email & photos on Friday, January 1, 2016:

Friday, January 1, 2016 at 8:46 PM
Subject:  Tiger Woods doesn’t hold the caddy bag

Hey Gents,

We've got some real good news on the homefront here. I won't tell you what it is yet, just tell you I'm pumped for it and it's going to be really good. The church is true. We're about to enact Operation: Laboratory out here. Hasten the work. "Don't believe me just watch"- Elder Elieson-quoting a song. Things are about to be getting better out here.

We had a good new year. They celebrate it big time. We rode around by Independence monument and it was packed. Full of ្លូវ (ភ្លៅ?).  Play on words.... 
We got to go on two more exchanges this week. On Wednesday I got to go into Tuol Tompung and proselyte with those guys. They're way good. They did operation: SIC (Suits in Cambodia)--a contacting technique. Then yesterday we went out with the Chbar Ampov guys and they're doing good in a tricky area. It is good because I feel like if I'm cool I can be a good influence on a lot of people. And that should be getting better because we're going to be getting some stuff done in the upcoming weeks.

The retention rate of recent converts in our mission is rising and President is really excited about that. I really like President Christensen, he's a baller. Lots of times just like one of the guys. This should be an eventful upcoming week.


Here's a request: the pictures I will attach are of an Elder we just shipped off to the Provo MTC last week. I knew him from my first area and he'd help us teach a lot and is a good guy. Could you print these pictures off and maybe send a small package to him in the MTC. Nothing huge, just a little thing to know that we're grateful for him and put the pictures in? He'd really appreciate it, I think. His name is Chaoboran Oroum and he's going to the Sacramento mission. Thank you guys so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment