Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sam sent the following email & photos on Sunday, January 24, 2016.  Our comments are in italics:

Date:  January 24, 2016 at 8:39 PM
Subject:  Call to Repentance

Well, once again I find myself cornered into no time to write. I know yall probably don't like me for that (or maybe by this point my letters are boring anyways so you don't really care). But I will say that we're doing good. We're working hard. We got a bunch of new investigators.  This week the Church had a worldwide missionary broadcast.  I am not sure if you have seen or will get it by dvd this week.  Kind of cool and some nice messages.  I did see the world-wide training and since Elder Elieson and I have started applying it the quality of our lessons has gotten way better. I'm really hoping that as we work hard we'll find a family of people to teach, because as of now it's mostly teaching single individuals. But it's way better to be out there doing stuff. In the allegory of the olive tree in verse 72 i think it says the Lord will be there working with us. I think that's true for us out here.


Boo called me out for not sending pictures, so here's a few:




No comments:

Post a Comment