Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sam sent us the following email on Sunday, January 17 (actually in the wee hours of Monday, Jan. 18), 2016:

Date:  January 18, 2016 at 2:42 AM

Hey guys, I'm doing good. Sorry, I ran out of time to write an email. I love you guys. Everything here is going well. We didn't get out as much as we were hoping to last week because of transfers, but we did on Sunday and we will now. I did a bad thing by challenging the lesson king (Elder Kim) to a competition of lessons for this transfer. Loser buys the other companionship ice cream. But it's fun. Today was a good day. I feel good. We are getting a lot of people to meet just in the short time we've been out. We'll see what we can do. Have a good Martin Luther King Day--the best day of any year!

No comments:

Post a Comment