Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sam sent the following email and pictures on Sunday, January 25, 2015.  You'll notice that Sam's email this week is rather short, and a bit accusatory. :)  Peter and I hadn't gotten our emails sent off to him before he got online to write. Oops.  But in all fairness, I have to note that Sam was online a good 1-2 hours earlier than normal!

From: Samuel Christensen <samuel.christensen@myldsmail.net>
Subject: Hmm
Date: January 25, 2015 9:10:59 PM MST

Hey everyone,

I really can't think of anything new to share and seeing as how you guys haven't yet updated me on the happenings at home (yes, that's an indirect shot at you guys-sorry I had to do it), I don't have anything to say about that either.

If you guys want me to send you some of the videos I take I can do that if you'll be willing to make me a dropbox account and give me the information because that would be cool.

We're still doing the same old here. This week wasn't as good as last. We should have a baptism for an 8 year old kid this Saturday.

One of these pictures is of a little girl playing with a dead mouse. The adults don't care, they just stand by and watch. The other is of my bike which is broken again and hopefully is being fixed right now. Both pedals on the same level so that makes for a hard time trying to pedal.

Peace and love






No comments:

Post a Comment